Be house proud
CBI Exteriors focuses on exterior building weatherization and beautification. James Hardie® siding is warranted not to rot, warp or delaminate. It resists severe weather and precipitation, making it a perfect choice for the Northwest. It’s also fabricated to hold paint color for three to four times longer than wood siding.
When you’re ready for residing, call CBI Remodel for a free estimate at 503-763-0460 or submit our quick form to the right!
We offer financing up to $25,000 on approved credit.
James Hardie provides innovative siding products that increase the beauty, value, safety and durability of your home. Enjoy the low maintenance that comes with baked-on color, and feel safe knowing that our siding products are resistant to just about anything Mother Nature can throw at them. Read more about siding your home, and try the interactive home designer.
Extend your living space with decks, spas and kitchens
When summer comes back around to Oregon, we like to get outside and enjoy it. That’s why it makes so much sense to maximize your outdoor living space. Today’s decks can incorporate an array of posh features: chef’s grills, outdoor fridges, bars, fire/water features. And new decking materials are zero-maintenance and earth-friendly. Maximizing your outdoor living space is like adding square footage to your home.
Start planning now! Call CBI Remodel at 503.763.0460 for a free estimate.
Choosing the Right Siding
- A longer paint cycle that can help save you up to $5,000 (on average) over 15 years*
- The #1 return on invest and superior siding value for remodeling projects, (Remodeling Magazine’s annual “Cost vs. Value Report,” 2008)
- Lower homeowner insurance premiums (14% lower on average) compared to vinyl siding.**
- No need to hire—and pay for—an additional on-site painting contractor.
- No waiting for optimal weather conditions to finish and start enjoying your James Hardie-sided home.
- Take a look James Hardie® siding design guide for great information.
*Actual cost savings may vary. Based on average repainting cost of a 3,000
sq. ft. home.
**Actual cost savings may vary. Based on average insurance costs of $1,900 a year.
“From the first meeting to completion of the re-roofing of my home, I was impressed with your ethics and dedication to excellence.”
—Lee E, CGD