From Saturday morning pancakes to the children’s colorful artwork on the fridge, the kitchen is the heart of a home.
CBI Remodel is ready to turn your kitchen into a space you love every time you walk into it. We are experts at designing, planning, and executing remodels—from small-scale fixes to complete overhauls.
Let’s start with a consultation to talk about your needs and wants. From there, we’ll create a design fit for your family, your home, your style, and your budget. Remodeling a kitchen may seem like a daunting task, but not with CBI Remodel on your side; our reputation as a responsible, organized and high quality construction team precedes us.
Ready to get started? Call us at 503.763.0460 for a free consultation.
We’re pleased to offer Green Building design solutions for our clients, including:
- Energy savings: maximized natural light, LED lighting, Energy Star appliances, etc.
- Water savings: Water Sense-rated plumbing fittings, on-demand hot water, and more.
- Recycling after demolition
- Non-off-gassing finishes and materials: no-VOC paint, recycled aggregate countertops, salvaged materials, concrete floors and countertops, bamboo flooring, and much more.
- Improved indoor air quality: proper ventilation, updated HVAC
What is a kitchen work triangle?
It’s an ergonomic design principle created to maximize the efficiency of the space. Imagine a triangle drawn between the sink, stove and refrigerator in your kitchen. In an ideal kitchen work triangle, each “leg” should be between 4 and 9 feet, with no household traffic or obstruction to disrupt the workflow. CBI will work with your unique space to create the most sensible work area for your kitchen.